G-Slide Asphalt Release Agent
Asphalt Release Lubricants
G-SLIDE Asphalt Release Agent is a completely biodegradable lubricant. The non-hazardous, water soluble mixable agent is designed to provide clean rapid and easy separation of bituminous (asphalt) materials from beds of dump trucks and haul trucks.
hand-held asphalt release sprayers
Once applied to the truck bed, a micro-thin film spreads out across the truck bed. This film creates a negative electrostatic charge on both the surface of the truck bed and the asphalt. This causes electrostatic repulsions preventing the asphalt from sticking to the surface of the truck bed.
Three hauls can typically be made before another application is needed. The majority of ARAs on the market lose their effectiveness very quickly, requiring a new application of lubricant for each load. This gives G-SLIDE an economical advantage by reducing maintenance costs, ultimately saving businesses a significant amount of money over the long term. Note: G – SLIDE Asphalt Release Agent only requires repeated applications if hauling SMA or other polymer type mixes.
New! Check out our biodegradeable concrete form release agent
- All products are manufactured in a production facility to meet or exceed environmental and safety standards.
- Meets the ISO-9001 2000 Quality Standard
Video: Watch Our Release Agent in Action!
G-Slide is currently used by: State Highway Departments and County Road Departments in California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Kentucky, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, New York, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Washington State, and West Virginia.
- Prevents buildup of asphalt in truck beds
- 100% biodegradable and ecofriendly
- Soy based and non-toxic
- Will not irritate the skin
- No liability issues
- Safe for automated spray systems
- Can be water-diluted at ratios of 1:1 up to 8:1
- Safe to use on glass, wood and all metal surfaces
- Safe and effective for all mixes, including cold-mix
- Flash point is greater than 300ºF
- 3 hauls can typically be made before another application is required
- Effective on drag slats, rubber tires, tire flaps, steel rollers, pavers, patching machines, hand tools and much more!
- View the product demo
|G-Slide ARA||Min. Qty||Weight (lb)||Price|
|5 gal pail||11 pails||45||$104.60|
|55 gal drum||500||$776.00|
|275 gal tote||2352||$3,353.35|
|G-Slide Concentrate||Min. Qty||Weight (lb)||Price|
|5 gal pail||11 pails||49||$125.60|
|55 gal drum||514||$1,076.60|
|275 gal tote||2398||$4,883.40|