BIO-Release Concrete Form Release Agent
Use on bare plywood, plywood-faced handset forms, steel forms, HDO, MDO, flastic, and fiberglass. Distance between form and spray tip is constant; typically between 12 to 18 inches. For best results, use 30 to 35 psi. Pressures higher than 40 PSI will generally result in unwanted airborne particulates. A fan spray tip is preferred over the conical spray tip, and fan nozzles should be typically between 40 degrees and 80 degrees.
Use on forms in service and in storage. Rusty forms, used as is, will promote sticking and staining. Rust should be removed, normally by steel brush grinders, and the forms seasoned before returning to production.
- Prevents the bonding of concrete on form surfaces.
- Ideal for precast and commercial forming applications where forms see daily use or aggressive stripping schedules and where quality concrete surface appearance is a primary objective.
- Ideal for concrete mixes with high cement or mineral admixture content such as fly ash or blast furnace slag or in production utilizing aggressive force curing.
- Minimizes the formation of new concrete buildup.
- More economical than acid cleaning, sandblasting or scraping.
- 100% biodegradable and water-base concrete release.
- No form oil, No diesel oil, and No kerosene.
- Economical, ready to use
Concrete Release Agent is Ideal For:
- Stamped concrete
- Rubber mats
- Tire Flaps
|BIO-Release||Min. Qty||Weight (lb)||Price|
|5 gal pail||11 pails||45||$116.00|
|55 gal drum||500||$1,050.00|
Ready to Order?
Or click here to submit your order online. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal.
Volume pricing available!
Copyright © 2023. L&L Quality Products.